Dec 22 2020
Several times a week we get questions from the public about how to prepare for air travel during the pandemic. They want to know what to expect and what they should do.
The answers are simple …
- Expect much smaller airport crowds compared to pre-pandemic times
- Wash your hands
- When possible, maintain social distance
- Masks are required — over mouth AND nose
Consider the following developments …
- In the past 48 hours many countries have banned flights from the United Kingdom. They’re doing so in response to a new strain of COVID-19 found in infected patients. Several airlines are volunteering to health screen all passengers flying from the U.K. to New York state. Learn more, click here.
- The states of California, Oregon, and Washington are asking out of state visitors to self-quarantine for 14 days. Click here to read more about the California situation.
If you must travel, be safe!